We have experience of arranging insurance and reinsurance solutions, and assisting risk management initiatives, in a range of industry sectors. The majority of our business is, however, focussed on the Energy (Oil & Gas), Power generation, Utility, Mining, Construction and Engineering sectors, in which we have specialised.
In terms of classes of insurance and reinsurance, our experience encompasses all of the main commercial non-life classes, including but not limited to:
- Property Damage
- Business Interruption
- Machinery Breakdown
- Construction All Risks
- Delay in Start-Up
- Third Party (Public and Products) Liability
- Directors’ & Officers’ Liability
- Employers’ Liability
- Personal Accident / Travel
- Crime / Fidelity Guarantee
- Marine Cargo
- Marine Consequential Loss
- Sabotage, Terrorism and Political Risks
Our dedicated team, working in conjunction with the other Marnix offices, is focused on delivering the best possible solution to our clients, focusing in particular upon delivering:
- The most competitive premiums.
- Quality and breadth of coverage in terms of scope and benefits.
- Optimisation of deductibles and retentions to the most beneficial level.
- Value for money in servicing costs.
- Utilising the most appropriate markets – providing good professional advice.
- Long term stability.
- Quality advice.
In addition to insurance and reinsurance placement services and risk management assistance, we are also able to provide claims handling and management services and support. This is tailored to our clients, based on their circumstances and preferences, with the ultimate aim of ensuring all claims are paid promptly and to the fullest extent.
If you would like to discover how we could assist your business, please do not hesitate to contact us, either by e-mail, or by telephone.